- DENOVO : Cultural Fest Of Nitie
- \"Lakshwiz\" A Case Study Competition
- 12th edition of LAKSHYA
- 12th edition of LAKSHYA to be held from 14-16 October 2011
- Sansmaran 2011,The annual alumni meet, to be organized on 26th November
- Class of 2011 Creates History by clinching the Best Placement, Seven students offered Rs 19.75 lakhs
- SIFE-NITIE takes new Social Initiatives
- Students of Class of 2012 summer placements
Total Votes: 922
The National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), established in 1963 by the Government of India, through the International Labour Organisation (ILO) with the assistance of United Nations Development Program (UNDP), has emerged as one of India's premier B-School over the years. NITIE is an autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is governed by a Board of Governors comprising eminent personalities from government, academia and industry. It has been acknowledged as a centre of excellence along with the IITs, IIMs and IISC by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Ranked 5th in Business World B-School Rankings by Business World, 2013
- Awarded Outstanding B-School(West) B-School with Industry Related Curriculum(Operations Management)" by ABP National B-School Awards, 2013
- Awarded Top Institute of India Award - Competition Success Review, 2013
- Ranked 7th in CNBC TV18 Best B-Schools 2012 Rankings
- Ranked in Super League 1st List of B-Schools by Business Standard B-School Rankings 2012
- Ranked 4th in Placements and 6th over all in Business World B-School survey 2012
- Top Institute of India award by Competition Success Review 2012
- Ranked 6th overall in Business World B-School rankings 2011
- Ranked 7th overall in CNBC TV18’s The A list of B-schools 2011
- Ranked in the Super League in Business Standard B School Survey 2010 and 2011
- Ranked 2nd in Placements and 6th overall in Business World-Synovate rankings 2011
- Ranked 7th in Mint-Cool Avenues B-Schools Placements survey 2011
PGDIE is one of the very few courses that enjoy corporate excellence for over four decades. Its inception is to provide students with methodologies and systematic approaches to deal with diverse industrial challenges. PGDIE has evolved as a course for developing Techno -Managers with cross- functional skills.
Other Courses offered in NITIE are two year programs in PGDIM, PGDISEM, PGDITM.
The institute has its own distinct profile in certain strong niche areas. It has strong linkage with private and public sectors, national research institutes, other academic institutions, Universities, Government organizations and communities.
PGDIE provides the perfect mix in the curriculum that the dynamic and establishing businesses of the world require today. Professors at NITIE provides you the knowledge of what is going on in present Business Scenario and give a lot of room for positive and innovative thinking on improving the business processes.Besides this the beauty of the Powai and Vihar Lakes around the Campus provides you relishing and delightful environment.~ Rahul Singh IE-39
The Course structure at NITIE provides a practical aspect of what really goes within the Industry. Tradition of creating successful managers for the country is the legacy which NITIE has been following since 40 years. The perfect blend of Technical & Managerial Competence of PGDIE goes unmatched till date.~ Raunak Bhasin IE-39
The Qualities and Experiences that are embedded inside you in NITIE makes you ready to face any challenges in your professional life. Getting involved in dealing with hosting conferences, seminars and events for Top Managers in INDIA and interacting with them in NITIE is what helps any student to learn what goes on in the head of this top Industry Honchos.~ Ravi Bhaisare IE-39